SQL 32k blob size limit on read?

I am using Delphi 5.0 to access a Postgresql database. I am able to write
blob fields > 32K and can verify that they made it to PostGres OK. However
when I try to access them using BDE/ODBC/SQL only 32768 bytes max is ever
returned.

Can someone please help?

Regards,

Colin Fraser

Re:SQL 32k blob size limit on read?

I dont know if my last posting got through. We found the solution in the
meantime. The BDE Administrator utility displays a maximum blob size setting
that seems to be defaulted at 32. Setting this higher cured the problem.

Regards,

Colin

"Colin Fraser" <CFra...@levelfour.com> wrote in message news:...
> I am using Delphi 5.0 to access a Postgresql database. I am able to write
> blob fields > 32K and can verify that they made it to PostGres OK. However
> when I try to access them using BDE/ODBC/SQL only 32768 bytes max is ever
> returned.

> Can someone please help?

> Regards,

> Colin Fraser