What's an EDB Exception Error???

Greetings...

I released some software that I wrote in Delphi 3 and used Install
Shield for the installation.  I sold 25 copies and they all installed
and ran just fine...except for one customer.  He's telling me he is
getting an "EDB Exception error in module..." and I'm not sure what's
wrong on his machine.  It appears that the EDB Engine stuff is related
to MS Exchange, but he does not have that on his PC.  He just bought the
PC and has basically nothing on it.  Any insight?  Thanks!

Mark

Re:What's an EDB Exception Error???

What about doing a search on ehm... EDBEngineError in the help file...?

MB <mba...@altechcontrols.com> wrote in article
<34E0E1D6.3...@altechcontrols.com>...

> Greetings...

> I released some software that I wrote in Delphi 3 and used Install
> Shield for the installation.  I sold 25 copies and they all installed
> and ran just fine...except for one customer.  He's telling me he is
> getting an "EDB Exception error in module..." and I'm not sure what's
> wrong on his machine.  It appears that the EDB Engine stuff is related
> to MS Exchange, but he does not have that on his PC.  He just bought the
> PC and has basically nothing on it.  Any insight?  Thanks!

> Mark

Other Threads