TMediaPlayer - How to set temporary directory for recording?

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:55:00 +0200, "YTS" <y...@aks.com> wrote:

What do you mean?  You don't set a directory, you point the
TMediaPlayer to a Filename, and you can make that file in any
directory you like.

Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Xapware Technologies
Search the Newsgroups -- http://www.xapxone.com./html/xaptips_search.htm

Re:TMediaPlayer - How to set temporary directory for recording?

Right, but WHILE recording, TMediaPlayer writes information in a temp. file,
and only on Save it copies it to the file you've specified.  My exact
problem is that it uses C: drive for this temp. file, and it's not large
enough for the information I want to record.  I would like it to use the
destination file's location as temp. dir for all its temp. information.

Thanks,

YTS.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:07:37 +0200, "YTS" <y...@aks.com> wrote:
>Right, but WHILE recording, TMediaPlayer writes information in a temp. file,
>and only on Save it copies it to the file you've specified.  My exact
>problem is that it uses C: drive for this temp. file, and it's not large
>enough for the information I want to record.  I would like it to use the
>destination file's location as temp. dir for all its temp. information.

That's a function of Windows, not the TMediaPlayer.  You'll need to
reset your temp dir for recording.

Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Xapware Technologies
Search the Newsgroups -- http://www.xapxone.com./html/xaptips_search.htm