How to delete a row (current record) on a DBGrid

Hi,

I would like to delete my current record when I press the button "Del" on
the selected row of my grid (like Access).
It seams that it doesn't work

How can I do it ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Re:How to delete a row (current record) on a DBGrid

Try with Ctrl-Del or on the keyboard event (Keydown) use the
<DataSet>.Delete method of the DataSet pointed by your DBGrid.

fred <frederic.blon...@socgen.fr> a crit dans le message :
39c1d495_2@dnews...
| Hi,
|
| I would like to delete my current record when I press the button "Del" on
| the selected row of my grid (like Access).
| It seams that it doesn't work
|
| How can I do it ?
|
| Thanks a lot !!!

Re:How to delete a row (current record) on a DBGrid

Do not cross post, thanks.

(I'm a little uptight - 4th day going without a cigarette after 27
years of smoking <G>)

Pekka Haapalainen (Pekka Haapalainen) wrote in message

>(I'm a little uptight - 4th day going without a cigarette after 27
>years of smoking <G>)

Hang in there - it *does* get easier! (And don't think for a second you can
get away with "just one" either, been there and done that too.)

Of course I only smoked for 25 years <g> (been off 4.5 years now).

--
Wayne Niddery (WinWright Inc.)
RADBooks - http://members.home.net/wniddery/

Re:How to delete a row (current record) on a DBGrid

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:14:00 -0400, "Wayne Niddery (TeamB)"

<winwri...@chaffhome.com> wrote:
>Hang in there - it *does* get easier! (And don't think for a second you can

Actually it has not been so bad that I expected and it is getting
easier every day. Thanks for the encouragement.

>Of course I only smoked for 25 years <g> (been off 4.5 years now).

Oh, that was the a piece of cake then - only 25 years <G>

Other Threads