source codes

Am looking for an excellent source of TP7 source code.  Pls help!!

Re:source codes

In article <3a98797...@news.iglou.com>, Bryan Eichert wrote:
>Am looking for an excellent source of TP7 source code.  Pls help!!

www.gdsoft.org , search there for swag.

Re:source codes

> >Am looking for an excellent source of TP7 source code.  Pls help!!

http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.php

Right-top you will notice a 'Find sources' button.

Just type some keywords of what you're looking for. There are about 12000
sourcefiles indexed.

(It's still in some kind of testing phase, so that's why I am plugging it this
way ;-)

Jeroen

Re:source codes

In article <97haen$b3...@faraday.a2000.nl>, JP wrote:
>> >Am looking for an excellent source of TP7 source code.  Pls help!!

>http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jprins/tp.php

>Right-top you will notice a 'Find sources' button.

>Just type some keywords of what you're looking for. There are about 12000
>sourcefiles indexed.

>(It's still in some kind of testing phase, so that's why I am plugging it this
>way ;-)

I noticed you are using PHP, is the entire page dynamical?

Other Threads