Problem with "group by" in query

I'm using Delphi 3.
Please send me info on how to use the "group by" function in a query without
getting a error message. The query was constructed in Database desktop using
Paradox 7 tables.

Please also tell me why set, insert, delete is used.

p...@cis.co.za

Re:Problem with "group by" in query

Hi

Could you please write down the query. I will try to see what is causing
the error in group by function .
Thanks
        Fernando Leme

Bernard Friis <p...@cis.co.za> escreveu no artigo
<35e6a22...@news1.mweb.co.za>...

> I'm using Delphi 3.
> Please send me info on how to use the "group by" function in a query
without
> getting a error message. The query was constructed in Database desktop
using
> Paradox 7 tables.

> Please also tell me why set, insert, delete is used.

> p...@cis.co.za

Other Threads