Error "List index out of bounds (31)" using MS Access Database

dear all,

I'm developing application with delphi5 under WIN2K using MS Access2000 as
database.
my application run in 24hours like daemon program.
my question is..... sometimes I get error "List index out of bounds (31)"
when execute query function like open, close, ExecSql, First, Next, etc
that error appears randomize, sometimes after 3days application running or
sometimes after 1 week running

Is ther anybody can tell me why that error can appears

regards,

Dini...

Re:Error "List index out of bounds (31)" using MS Access Database

Check the next - maybe you copy some values from query to
listbox/combobox/etc... after query open
Seems that you have incorrect index in loop there

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
EMail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

"Dini" <d...@seilink.com> ???Y/???Y ????? ???Y??:

> dear all,

> I'm developing application with delphi5 under WIN2K using MS Access2000 as
> database.
> my application run in 24hours like daemon program.
> my question is..... sometimes I get error "List index out of bounds (31)"
> when execute query function like open, close, ExecSql, First, Next, etc
> that error appears randomize, sometimes after 3days application running or
> sometimes after 1 week running

> Is ther anybody can tell me why that error can appears

> regards,

> Dini...

Re:Error "List index out of bounds (31)" using MS Access Database

I've already check my source code again and I'm sure that I'm not copy
values from query to listbox/combobox/etc...
but in my query I use parameter value
(query.ParamByName('Test').AsString:='Test')
Is it maybe become trouble?

:

:
> > dear all,

> > I'm developing application with delphi5 under WIN2K using MS Access2000
as
> > database.
> > my application run in 24hours like daemon program.
> > my question is..... sometimes I get error "List index out of bounds
(31)"
> > when execute query function like open, close, ExecSql, First, Next, etc
> > that error appears randomize, sometimes after 3days application running
or
> > sometimes after 1 week running

> > Is ther anybody can tell me why that error can appears

> > regards,

> > Dini...

Other Threads