Editing selected DBGrid rows?

If I select multiple rows in DBGrid, how can I edit/write to certain
fields in the records that these rows refer to?  (Delphi 3).  I suspect
you use TBookmarklist but the Help is incomplete.

Email replies preferred, thanks.

--
================
Quentin Campbell - Potchefstroom, South Africa

Re:Editing selected DBGrid rows?

This is one way to do what your asking.

Look at the readonly property "SelectedRows" of TDBGrid.
This property creates a set of rows using TBookMarkList.

You can then create a loop using the SelectedRows set to edit/write to
specific fields or create another DBGrid on just those field(s) that need to
be edited.

Quentin wrote in message <362739F4.91216...@puknet.puk.ac.za>...
>If I select multiple rows in DBGrid, how can I edit/write to certain
>fields in the records that these rows refer to?  (Delphi 3).  I suspect
>you use TBookmarklist but the Help is incomplete.

>Email replies preferred, thanks.

>--
>Quentin Campbell - Potchefstroom, South Africa

Other Threads