Sybase Adaptive Server 6.0 slow with TTable

Hallo,

I have the following problem:

I am working with Delphi2 and an Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0.
Its takes more time to go Through a table on my SQL-Server (While not
Table.EOF ...)
than it takes to go trough a DBase-File with the same code.

Is it possible to speed up the connection to the SQL-Server ?

With kind regards

Re:Sybase Adaptive Server 6.0 slow with TTable

CA

Yes, don't use TTables.  Always use TQuerys.

Good luck,
krf

C A <1148...@ngi.de> wrote in message <8nltoc$4...@bornews.borland.com>...
>Hallo,

>I have the following problem:

>I am working with Delphi2 and an Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0.
>Its takes more time to go Through a table on my SQL-Server (While not
>Table.EOF ...)
>than it takes to go trough a DBase-File with the same code.

>Is it possible to speed up the connection to the SQL-Server ?

>With kind regards

Other Threads