How to program, auto program adjust resolution?

Hello fellow Delphians,
         My problem is that a Delphi program on a 17" monitor looks as
if it were on a 17" monitor even when on a 14" monitor. Can a Delphi
program adjust to different monitor resolutions or sizes at start-up?
                                                         what to do?

ash

Re:How to program, auto program adjust resolution?

On Sat, 30 May 1998 06:02:13 -0400, ashley <asht...@interport.net>
wrote:

>Hello fellow Delphians,
>         My problem is that a Delphi program on a 17" monitor looks as
>if it were on a 17" monitor even when on a 14" monitor. Can a Delphi
>program adjust to different monitor resolutions or sizes at start-up?
>                                                         what to do?

>ash

There is a Borland TI in their web site (www.insite.com) that deals
with this type of issue. However, it's usually much easier to download
one of the resizer components and let it do all the work. A good place
to look for these is on the Delphi Super Page
(sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi). There are also some commercial
components.

Steve F (Team B)

Other Threads