Installing BDE

Hi,

I would like some information on how to automate the installation of the
BDE with InstallShield 5. We are writing a Setup program with
InstallShield 5 and the program requires the use of the BDE.

Is there any way that the BDE can be installed from within an
InstallShield 5 script without actually running the BDE Setup and going
through all the steps?

I know that InstallShield 2 Express allows this, but there are a few
reasons why we have to use 5, not Express.

I can't seem to find any information at Borland or at the InstallShield
homepage and I was hpoing that someone may have already come across this
problem in the past.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Brown           | mailto:adri...@ogenic.com.au
Software Engineer      |  phone:+618 9479 1711
Ogenic On Air Systems  |    fax:+618 9479 1713