I need an expert on popup menus and menus to help me

If you think you may be able to, please reply and I will send you my
problem!  Thanks!

Re:I need an expert on popup menus and menus to help me

Ben M wrote:
>If you think you may be able to, please reply and I will send you my
>problem!  Thanks!

Sorry Ben.
You describe the problem here and everybody can a) try to help you and
b) anybody not knowing the stuff is able to learn from this thread.
Therefore: post your problem here.
[my $0.02]

Cheers,
   Udo
--
Homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de            No mails please. Reply here.

Delphi env.:                         Global Polio Awareness Campaign 2001+
W2K.sp1, D4Pro.sp3                       More info -> http://www.2-mad.com

Re:I need an expert on popup menus and menus to help me

In article <3af25...@news1.idx.com.au>, "Ben M" <benji64ro...@hotmail.com>
writes:

>If you think you may be able to, please reply and I will send you my
>problem!  Thanks!

I'm afraid you will just have to expose your ignorance in the newsgroup <g>.

Then others may also gain from your instruction.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads