Error: "No current record"

I have a Dbase table filtered and a procedure in which I change a
field so that the record is not matching the filter anymore.
with (While not EOF...)
The changing of the record is OK, but after this procedure, if I want
to change another record I get an EDBEngine error "NO CURRENT RECORD"
What is causing this error and how can I correct this situation?
TIA,

Eric

Eric Schokker,

E-mail: Eric.Schok...@europsales.nl

Re:Error: "No current record"

not sure, but try calling the tables "getcurrentrecord" method and see
if it helps.

-Dave

In article <5lt47n$8n...@news.NL.net>, Eric.Schok...@europsales.nl says...

--