Barcodes in pascal Help

I need to generate and print barcodes from my program, but am
unable to, please can someone reply as this matter has to be
resolved very soon.

Louis

Re:Barcodes in pascal Help

Hi,

on Tue, 11 Apr 2000 at 15:31:04 o'clock, Precision Vision c.c. wrote:

> I need to generate and print barcodes from my program, but am
> unable to, please can someone reply as this matter has to be
> resolved very soon.

IIRC this has already been said: Find out what way your printer is
controlled. Modern graphics pinters use standardized control languages
like PCL or PostScript. Ask in the newsgroups concerned with the
printer / its manufacturer (after reading their FAQ, where available).
When you know _what_ to send to the printer, but don't know _how_ to
send it, we will likely be able to help.

In general, you can send data to the printer via the standard text
file LST from the Printer unit in Turbo/Borland Pascal, just as you
would write to any other text file. Devices such as LPT2 can be
opened in a similar way.

 - Sebastian

Re:Barcodes in pascal Help

Precision Vision c.c. <pv....@mweb.co.za> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
38f3431...@news1.mweb.co.za...

> I need to generate and print barcodes from my program, but am
> unable to, please can someone reply as this matter has to be
> resolved very soon.

i have programed (years ago) a implementation of EAN-13 EAN-9 upc, ....
CODES with pascal for dos

i could look around and search for the surce if you want.

regards

hamtitam...@yahoo.com

Re:Barcodes in pascal Help

If you are running under Windows, you might try a good bar code DLL
like the ones at www.taltech.com
You could also use bar code fonts however fonts produce very poor
quality bar codes and are generally difficult to work with. For
freeware fonts and other bar code tools visit www.barcode-1.com

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:31:04 +0200, "Precision Vision c.c."

<pv....@mweb.co.za> wrote:
>I need to generate and print barcodes from my program, but am
>unable to, please can someone reply as this matter has to be
>resolved very soon.

>Louis

Re:Barcodes in pascal Help

In article <391c65ed.125868...@news.earthlink.net>,

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:31:04 +0200, "Precision Vision c.c."
> <pv....@mweb.co.za> wrote:

> >I need to generate and print barcodes from my program, but am
> >unable to, please can someone reply as this matter has to be
> >resolved very soon.

The simplest and most accurate way to print bar codes is to use a bar
coding font. Visit our web site, we help you pick the peoper bar code
for your application and we offer free evaluation versions of all of our
bar codes.

http://barcodingfonts.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.