Hide or disable Print and Save buttons in QR

How can I hide or disable "Print" and "Save" buttons on QuickReport preview
window?

Re:Hide or disable Print and Save buttons in QR

Dear Yucel,

You'll need to create your own custom preview and add it to your project.
You can then do what you want with these buttons.  Regards.

Rick W.

"Yucel" <ykarapi...@avinal.com> wrote in message

> How can I hide or disable "Print" and "Save" buttons on QuickReport
preview
> window?

Re:Hide or disable Print and Save buttons in QR

Thanks...

imac-dc , <3d6d42b...@newsgroups.borland.com> iletisine yazdy...

>Dear Yucel,

>You'll need to create your own custom preview and add it to your project.
>You can then do what you want with these buttons.  Regards.

>Rick W.

>"Yucel" <ykarapi...@avinal.com> wrote in message
>> How can I hide or disable "Print" and "Save" buttons on QuickReport
>preview
>> window?

Other Threads