Finding the resource file on compiling a Delphi 3 package

I get an error in trying to find the resource file of components in my
Delphi 3 package although the resource file is in the same directory
as the PAS or DCU being compiled... What gives?

Regards

Mel
Pure Goodness
http://www.puregoodness.com

Re:Finding the resource file on compiling a Delphi 3 package

Mel,

Are you getting a compile time or runtime error?  Which error do you
get?

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Re:Finding the resource file on compiling a Delphi 3 package

It is a compile time error and only means that my toolbar at top
doesn't have the graphic for the component!?

- Mel

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997 20:17:48 GMT, nojunkmail_nhod...@apci.net (Nick

Hodges (TeamB)) wrote:
>Mel,

>Are you getting a compile time or runtime error?  Which error do you
>get?

>Nick Hodges
>TeamB

Pure Goodness
http://www.puregoodness.com

Re:Finding the resource file on compiling a Delphi 3 package

The error is:

Error: (0) cannot find file 'xxx.dcr'

This happens when the compiling the dpk...

Another thing that happens when I set the output DCP and DPL path to a
different path is that I get a Fatal internal error for the DPK number
D6398... Any ideas?

Regards

Mel

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 03:59:53 GMT, nojunkmail_nhod...@apci.net (Nick

Hodges (TeamB)) wrote:
>mel,

>What error are you getting?

>Nick Hodges
>TeamB

Pure Goodness
http://www.puregoodness.com

Re:Finding the resource file on compiling a Delphi 3 package

mel,

What error are you getting?

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Re:Finding the resource file on compiling a Delphi 3 package

Mel,

If that is the error that you are getting, then I have to believe it.
Are you sure about the name the the location of the DCR file in
question? Have you explicitly referenced the DCR file in code
somewhere -- code that is not in the project file but somewhere else?

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Other Threads