Virtual TCheckListBox and checking

How do I put a checkmark next to an item in a virtual checklistbox?

Re:Virtual TCheckListBox and checking

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:16:55 -0400, Alex Kaufman

<kauf...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>How do I put a checkmark next to an item in a virtual checklistbox?

With great difficulty.  It's not mentioned in the Delphi help.

You have to find the bitmaps for the open and ticked boxes, and use
StateIndex to display them appropriately in the onData event.  Then
you need to use the onMouseDown event to see if the user clicks over
one the images, and change it yourself.  All very tedious.

If anyone has found a better way I'd like to know.

Angus

Angus Robertson wrote:

> You have to find the bitmaps for the open and ticked boxes, and use
> StateIndex to display them appropriately in the onData event.  Then
> you need to use the onMouseDown event to see if the user clicks over
> one the images, and change it yourself.  All very tedious.

Whew! Thanks for clarifying it, I think I'll use a virtual listview instead.

Other Threads