how to write my own BGI driver?

Is there a way to write my own BGI driver? Does anybody
know it? If yes ,post it/mail me ,please.

Re:how to write my own BGI driver?

>Is there a way to write my own BGI driver? Does anybody
>know it? If yes ,post it/mail me ,please.

You can find some c and asm sources on alot of ftp-servers about that.
But better forget that thing with the BGI. It's obsolete. I doesn't take
care about today's standards. It doesn't supports alot of things which
already should be supported. Write a unit, if you really wanna spend
your time for something useful (of course you'll have there also
competitors, so write something good ;).

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Re:how to write my own BGI driver?

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:48:34 +0200, "Stefan Goehler"

<stefan.goeh...@Pgmx.de> wrote:
>But better forget that thing with the BGI. It's obsolete. I doesn't take
>care about today's standards. It doesn't supports alot of things which
>already should be supported. ......

What do you mean by "It's obsolete." and under what circumstances?

Bill.

Other Threads