Seamless video-mediaplayer overlaying

I would like to know the best way to create seamless video.
For example : one clip is in a looped state and when the panel is clicked
the next clip is called up at an exact starting position without any
flicker.
When opening and playing mediaplayer their is a delay of a split second
where the assigned grey panel comes into view.
Is their any way of fine tuning the mediaplayer so as it opens quicker.

I have tried running 3 avis on 3 mediaplayers at the same time and they do
run quiet happily on my 233MHZ. Using hide and show to bring them into view.
The problem with this is they do not appear at the starting position.

Would really appreciate any help as deadline is approaching.
Ta
Darren Cox

Re:Seamless video-mediaplayer overlaying

In article <6pk6bi$7h...@plug.news.pipex.net>, Darren Cox
(marketing.staffs-b-...@dial.pipex.com) says...

> I would like to know the best way to create seamless video.
> For example : one clip is in a looped state and when the panel is clicked
> the next clip is called up at an exact starting position without any
> flicker.
> When opening and playing mediaplayer their is a delay of a split second
> where the assigned grey panel comes into view.
> Is their any way of fine tuning the mediaplayer so as it opens quicker.

Maybe starting the second video, then showing it, then hide the first and
then stop the first. Might trick the eye...?

M.

--
Ettertraktet kaffe, er det ekstra god kaffe?
mailto:martin.lars...@delfidata.no.NOSPAM

Other Threads