Witch file include for Ms Access Database Distibution File

He,

I'm use the MS Access database in my application and if this application are
installed in another computer, my application does not execute normaly.

One message appair : DAO3032.DLL does not loaded

This DLL exist in my system directory and been registred in the registry.

Where this message ?????

Tank you for your best response,

Alain MILANDRE
E-Mail : a...@ns1.rmcnet.fr

Re:Witch file include for Ms Access Database Distibution File

"Alain MILANDRE" <a...@ns1.rmcnet.fr> wrote:
>He,
>I'm use the MS Access database in my application and if this application are
>installed in another computer, my application does not execute normaly.
>One message appair : DAO3032.DLL does not loaded
>This DLL exist in my system directory and been registred in the registry.
>Where this message ?????
>Tank you for your best response,
>Alain MILANDRE
>E-Mail : a...@ns1.rmcnet.fr

Make an installation of your application using Installshield Express Pro
(not the limited version that ships with Delphi). When you create the
installation then tell Installshield that the project is a Visual C++
program and you will be given options to include Microsoft DAO in your
installation. This is necessary in order to install the database functions
on the client machine. You cannot simply include the DAO3032.DLL file
because there are about 14 more files that are necessary and they don't
all go into the system directory either.

Bo Berglund

(please e-mail to: bo.bergl...@mailbox.swipnet.se)
Note that the reply address is sometimes incorrect to stop spamming.

Other Threads