Row,Col -> Field Value

Hello.

How can I get the value of a cell of a DBGrid which I know by Row and Col? I
get it a OnMouseMove event using MouseToCell(X,Y, Row,Col). So I know row
and col of a cell over which the mouse pointer is. How then I get the string
value (TField or anything) of this cell?

Thanks.

Re:Row,Col -> Field Value

Use:

type
  TMyGrid = class(TCustomGrid);

Value := TMyGrid(DBGrid1).GetEditText(ACol, ARow);

"Sergei Anisimov" <a...@AVMGroup.ru> schreef in bericht

> Hello.

> How can I get the value of a cell of a DBGrid which I know by Row and Col?
> get it a OnMouseMove event using MouseToCell(X,Y, Row,Col). So I know row
> and col of a cell over which the mouse pointer is. How then I get the
string
> value (TField or anything) of this cell?

> Thanks.

Other Threads