HPGL Export

Hello NG,

I'm looking for a code or component which can export / convert windows
drawing commands to HPGL format

Thanx a lot in advance for your help

Kind Regards
Wolfgang

Re:HPGL Export

Use a plotter driver and print to file. Ghostscript can also convert
Postscript to HPGL.

If you want the code, check DDK plotter driver source code.

Feng Yuan   www.fengyuan.com

Re:HPGL Export

Hi Feng,

I have the same problem (see previous post "HP plotter"). So, what do
you mean by print to file ?? And, where could we find a plotter driver
which can convert canvas drawing methods to plotter code ?

Thanks for your time !

Pierre

Feng Yuan a crit :

> Use a plotter driver and print to file. Ghostscript can also convert
> Postscript to HPGL.

> If you want the code, check DDK plotter driver source code.

> Feng Yuan   www.fengyuan.com

Other Threads