Cannot connect to Oracle server via ReportSmith 3.0

Hello, there:

  I can see the tables of my Oracle server from ReportSmith 3.0
if I set the datasource type to Delphi and call ReportSmith from
Report component in Delphi. But if I start up ReportSmith alone
and set the type to Oracle, I got a "Unable to find Database Access
DLL" message, anyone knows what DLL that means?
  The menual said I can connect to Oracle server via "Native" method
if I have the "Middleware" provided by Oracle. Does the "Middleware"
mean the SQL*Net, or I need something else?
  Any help will be great appriciated.
  Regards.