how can I print in 640x480x256 mode?

Can anyone please tell me how to print in 640x480x256 mode in Turbo Pascal
7.0? I've used svga256.bgi driver.
Please help me, this is really important to me.

Thanks in advance,

                Tamara Dumic

Re:how can I print in 640x480x256 mode?

In article <7e5pd6$sc...@as102.tel.hr>,

Tamara Dumic <Tamara.Du...@public.srce.hr> wrote:
>Can anyone please tell me how to print in 640x480x256 mode in Turbo Pascal
>7.0? I've used svga256.bgi driver.
>Please help me, this is really important to me.

If it really was important you would at least tell the type of your
printer.

Osmo

Re:how can I print in 640x480x256 mode?

Re:how can I print in 640x480x256 mode?

Can anyone please tell me how to read multiple keys pressed in turbo pascal
7.0?  (or where to go to find the information)

I would like to write a two players keyboard game with about 6-8 keys for each
player..

Thank you,

Searle

SEARLE WHITNEY <sea...@ricochet.net> wrote:

: Can anyone please tell me how to read multiple keys pressed in turbo pascal
: 7.0?  (or where to go to find the information)

: I would like to write a two players keyboard game with about 6-8 keys for each
: player..

i'd probably hook interrupt 9 and read directly from port 60h.  this way, you
can know when a player lets go of a key.  keys generate scancodes both when
pressed and released.  if you use an array for all the keys and update
it with your int9 handler, you can keep track of which keys are down at any
given time.  maybe there's a simpler pascal function to do all this, but
writing your own keyboard handler is almost always recommended for programs
that need precise control, such as games.

-Assassin

Re:how can I print in 640x480x256 mode?

SEARLE WHITNEY (sea...@ricochet.net) wrote:

: Can anyone please tell me how to read multiple keys pressed in turbo pascal
: 7.0?  (or where to go to find the information)

: I would like to write a two players keyboard game with about 6-8 keys for each
: player..

Use the allkeys unit from my pascal source collection.
See my web homepage for pascal.

Klaus
--
Klaus Hartnegg, Institut fuer Biophysik, Hansa-Strasse 9a, D-79104 Freiburg
hartn...@uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/

Other Threads