DelphiDotNet.Personality not loaded

I get the following error when I try to load a Delphi Dot Net demo.

Personality DelphiDotNet.Personality is required to load project and is
not loaded.  Cannot load project.

I followed the suggestions within "Delphi Startup Times and the Kitchen
Sink" by Mark Edington, Delphi Quality Architect.  This did not help.

Re:DelphiDotNet.Personality not loaded

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:26:39 -0400, Gary Good wrote:

<snip>

Please don't cross post.

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff -at- myrealbox -dot- com

Gary Good wrote:
> I get the following error when I try to load a Delphi Dot Net demo.

> Personality DelphiDotNet.Personality is required to load project and
> is not loaded.  Cannot load project.

Are you running a the full bds or a turbo? or did you start bds with a
short cut to one of the personalities or not the delphi .net turbo?

--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings

Re:DelphiDotNet.Personality not loaded

I am running BDS 4.0 Enterprise.

To my knowledge I am loading all the DotNet stuff (Delphi and C#) but I
apparently, I am not.

How do I verify that i am loading all the dotnet stuff (Delphi and C#).?
I do not believe I am but I want to verify this.

How do I load the dotnet stuff?  During the load process the splash
screen indicates that the "core objects for C#" are being loaded.
(Actually I would first like to run delphidotnet and a in a few days
start on some simple c# demos}

Gary Good wrote:
> I am running BDS 4.0 Enterprise.

> To my knowledge I am loading all the DotNet stuff (Delphi and C#) but
> I apparently, I am not.

> How do I verify that i am loading all the dotnet stuff (Delphi and
> C#).? I do not believe I am but I want to verify this.

> How do I load the dotnet stuff?  During the load process the splash
> screen indicates that the "core objects for C#" are being loaded.
> (Actually I would first like to run delphidotnet and a in a few days
> start on some simple c# demos}

In your start menu under programs, theres a borland developer studio
2006 option, under which are yet more options. You want to run the
"Borland Developer Studio 2006" option, not any of the others as they
only load that specific language/personality

--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: http://www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings

Re:DelphiDotNet.Personality not loaded

Sorry.  I will not in the future
Marc Rohloff [TeamB] wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:26:39 -0400, Gary Good wrote:

> <snip>

> Please don't cross post.

Other Threads