Quick Report VS Word?

Hi all

I would like to hear from you the advantages and disavantages of creating
reports on Quick Report and MS Word.

Does anyone know where can I find some Word report examples?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

                    Joaquim.

Re:Quick Report VS Word?

Joaquim Sendin Macedo D???:

> Hi all

> I would like to hear from you the advantages and disavantages of creating
> reports on Quick Report and MS Word.

> Does anyone know where can I find some Word report examples?

> Thanks a lot in advance.

> Best regards,

>                     Joaquim.

elReports is an unsophisticated ActiveX report generator for creating ASP
styled text reports in txt, rtf and htm formats. Forget about all these
clumsy graphical report builders! Use Microsoft Word instead of them! Create
your reports as if they were a Word Documents...

Distinctive features:
1. Any Word or Html feature will be present in your reports(just imagine:
vertical text, 3D auto text, etc)
2. Delphi\BDE and VB\ADO data links for creating data-aware reports(sources
included)
3. Automation, remote generation& other standard ActiveX features support

http://eleks.txnet.com/elReports/English/
el...@fnmail.com

Re:Quick Report VS Word?

> Does anyone know where can I find some Word report examples?

See my website http://www.atheroma.freeserve.co.uk/ on TWord97

Dr Allan Harkness

Other Threads