Delphi1 via ODBC to MS Access 2 database

Is there a way in which I can add an extra field to a database without
destroying the information already held in the table. I'm using Delphi 1 and
the database is an mdb file accessed via ODBC.

Ta

David Peake

Re:Delphi1 via ODBC to MS Access 2 database

Have you tried using SQL "ALTER TABLE".

I have no idea if this will work with Access through ODBC, but it works
for other databases.

David Peake wrote:

> Is there a way in which I can add an extra field to a database without
> destroying the information already held in the table. I'm using Delphi 1 and
> the database is an mdb file accessed via ODBC.

> Ta

> David Peake

Other Threads