HowTo use a TList-class within a COM-interface

How can I create a COM-class based (ancestorClass) on a TList-class? Is
this possible with the TLB-editor or is there any other way?

Hope I didnt explain my self too fuzy..

--Thomas

mailto:thomas.pers...@tubenteknik.se

Re:HowTo use a TList-class within a COM-interface

I'm not sure what you are wanting to do, but you may want to look at
TInterfaceList.

Regards,

Todd Brewer

Thomas Persson wrote:
> How can I create a COM-class based (ancestorClass) on a TList-class? Is
> this possible with the TLB-editor or is there any other way?

> Hope I didnt explain my self too fuzy..

> --Thomas

> mailto:thomas.pers...@tubenteknik.se

Re:HowTo use a TList-class within a COM-interface

Do you got any clues about howto create a mts-object that inherits the
TInterfaceList?

--Thomas

"Todd Brewer" <tbre...@galton.com> wrote in message

> I'm not sure what you are wanting to do, but you may want to look at
> TInterfaceList.

> Regards,

> Todd Brewer

> Thomas Persson wrote:

> > How can I create a COM-class based (ancestorClass) on a TList-class? Is
> > this possible with the TLB-editor or is there any other way?

> > Hope I didnt explain my self too fuzy..

> > --Thomas

> > mailto:thomas.pers...@tubenteknik.se

Other Threads