Page by Page Survey

    I would like to conduct a 20-25 question survey, approx 3-4 questions
per page, with radio, check boxes, or combo boxes for the input.  The user
would answer the first three or so, then click an arrow (or whatever) to go
to page 2, then page 3, etc...

    At the end, all the answers would be available for various types of
processing - a combo box might be used in multiplication, values from radio
buttons might look up other values, etc...

    Does anyone know of example code, that shows this? I have found single
page forms, but not an app that walks you thru a series of questions.

    Thanks much for any and all assistance.

richard brust
br...@tbri.com