Board index » delphi » following screen movement with cursor

following screen movement with cursor

Hello,
Would it be possible for a selfmade application to follow moving objects in
another window?
I know how to move the cursor, just need to know how to follow the moving
objects _if_ it is possible...

I'm trying to make an aim-bot for several games.. It must be possible..
Jimmy

 

Re:following screen movement with cursor


you would have to take a screen shot each time you update and it would
have to be a windows type game , not the type that uses full screen in
DX mode unless you use DX interface to get screen shots.
Quote
Jimmy wrote:
> Hello,
> Would it be possible for a selfmade application to follow moving objects in
> another window?
> I know how to move the cursor, just need to know how to follow the moving
> objects _if_ it is possible...

> I'm trying to make an aim-bot for several games.. It must be possible..
> Jimmy

Re:following screen movement with cursor


Mhmm I knew it would be hard.. But this hard?
Any idea where to start?
Dave

"Maynard Philbrook" <jami...@mindspring.com> schreef in bericht
news:3E527BC5.E3B1CE7B@mindspring.com...

Quote
> you would have to take a screen shot each time you update and it would
> have to be a windows type game , not the type that uses full screen in
> DX mode unless you use DX interface to get screen shots.

> Jimmy wrote:

> > Hello,
> > Would it be possible for a selfmade application to follow moving objects
in
> > another window?
> > I know how to move the cursor, just need to know how to follow the
moving
> > objects _if_ it is possible...

> > I'm trying to make an aim-bot for several games.. It must be possible..
> > Jimmy

Re:following screen movement with cursor


I am sorry but what you want is not possible with out a
performance issue.
   you would need to get a snap shot of the screen and then compare it
with the last snap shot to find the areas that has changed, this could be
many areas etc..
   moving objects is not a matter of items of their own idenity when it
comes to game graphics out side the app for you to gain access to.
 so i think the best you can do is just doing screen shots and updating
the output on those area's that has changed..
Quote
Jimmy wrote:
> Mhmm I knew it would be hard.. But this hard?
> Any idea where to start?
> Dave

> "Maynard Philbrook" <jami...@mindspring.com> schreef in bericht
> news:3E527BC5.E3B1CE7B@mindspring.com...
> > you would have to take a screen shot each time you update and it would
> > have to be a windows type game , not the type that uses full screen in
> > DX mode unless you use DX interface to get screen shots.

> > Jimmy wrote:

> > > Hello,
> > > Would it be possible for a selfmade application to follow moving objects
> in
> > > another window?
> > > I know how to move the cursor, just need to know how to follow the
> moving
> > > objects _if_ it is possible...

> > > I'm trying to make an aim-bot for several games.. It must be possible..
> > > Jimmy

Re:following screen movement with cursor


"Jimmy" <jimm...@grenade.be> wrote in
news:3e52715b$0$14666$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be:

Quote
> Hello,

<snip>

So basically you're aspiring to be one of the morons that made me stop
playing counterstrike ?

--
Lasse V?gs?ther Karlsen
la...@vkarlsen.no
PGP KeyID: 0x0270466B

Re:following screen movement with cursor


"Lasse V?gs?ther Karlsen" <la...@vkarlsen.no> wrote in message
news:Xns9327A0DF07DC8lassevkarlsenno@193.213.112.21...

Quote
> "Jimmy" <jimm...@grenade.be> wrote in
> news:3e52715b$0$14666$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be:

> > Hello,
> <snip>

> So basically you're aspiring to be one of the morons that made me stop
> playing counterstrike ?

No, you couldn't possibly write an aim-bot for Counter Strike by examining
the screen, unless you wanted to spend years coding and you had a mainframe
to examine the frames on. Aimbots interface directly with Counter Strike so
that they can find the position of enemies and control your character. Why
don't you play on a server that is running Punkbuster?

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Re:following screen movement with cursor


No, just trying to make some tools to teach some kids a lesson in Quake.
I don't know where they got there aimbots or triggerbots.. Didn't find it..
Cheating is lame, I agree.. But what's a game if you can't win?
And anyway, I was just asking if it was possible..
Dave

"Lasse V?gs?ther Karlsen" <la...@vkarlsen.no> schreef in bericht
news:Xns9327A0DF07DC8lassevkarlsenno@193.213.112.21...

Quote
> "Jimmy" <jimm...@grenade.be> wrote in
> news:3e52715b$0$14666$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be:

> > Hello,
> <snip>

> So basically you're aspiring to be one of the morons that made me stop
> playing counterstrike ?

> --
> Lasse V?gs?ther Karlsen
> la...@vkarlsen.no
> PGP KeyID: 0x0270466B

Other Threads