DESPERATELY need help!

I've got Delphi 1.0 Client/Server and I need to deploy the Local Interbase
Server with my application. How???????

All I've seen is the list of files in the DEPLOY.TXT file. Do I just put them on
a disk and copy them to the appropriate directories with my application's
install program???

Help, please!

Re:DESPERATELY need help!

In article <4om63m$...@styx.uwa.edu.au> be...@tartarus.uwa.edu.au (Ashley Bennett) writes:
>From: be...@tartarus.uwa.edu.au (Ashley Bennett)
>Subject: DESPERATELY need help!
>Date: 31 May 1996 07:11:50 GMT
>I've got Delphi 1.0 Client/Server and I need to deploy the Local Interbase
>Server with my application. How???????
>All I've seen is the list of files in the DEPLOY.TXT file. Do I just put them on
>a disk and copy them to the appropriate directories with my application's
>install program???
>Help, please!

You need to create 2 diskettes, with the appropriate files off the CD which
are in seperate directories -  I think they're even referred to as Disk1 &
Disk2 - this includes the BDE & a Borland provided setup.exe

HTH

Boris Ingram, Cyborg Software
boris...@iafrica.com
http://www.pcb.co.za/users/borising/cyborg.htm