I am not able to install Delphi 5 Trial-Version

I am not able to install the Delphi 5 Trial-Version and in the
online-registration to get the password, I should know an
INSTALL-NUMBER.
The question is -->
"Please enter your user ID that was assigned to you in the trial
installation
when you began the installation process"
I DO NOT SEE ANYWHERE A NUMBER IF I BEGINN THE INSTALLATION !!

I need help !  --> Thanks
regards
Rene Berchten
"rene.berch...@iconsulting.ch"

Re:I am not able to install Delphi 5 Trial-Version

Hi Rene,

Try doing this installation again, and read EVERYTHING.  You will get the ID
number from a website at some point I believe (I could be wrong), but the
instructions will state exactly how to do it.  Good luck!

R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support

> I am not able to install the Delphi 5 Trial-Version and in the
> online-registration to get the password, I should know an
> INSTALL-NUMBER.
> The question is -->
> "Please enter your user ID that was assigned to you in the trial
> installation
> when you began the installation process"
> I DO NOT SEE ANYWHERE A NUMBER IF I BEGINN THE INSTALLATION !!

> I need help !  --> Thanks
> regards
> Rene Berchten
> "rene.berch...@iconsulting.ch"