Earn a quick $15 to $30

Want to earn a quick $15 to $30?

Are you knowledgeable regarding the Indy 9.0 beta?

This forum is not working out for me.  So rather than go the normal forum
route, I propose that we schedule a time to meet and to knock out the
problem I am having.  We could use this forum or we could use a chat room to
communicate.  I will send you $15 for your trouble.  If I monopolize more
than 15 minutes of your time, I will send you $30 instead.  If our brief
session doesn't fully resolve the problem, I will send you $10 anyway in
appreciation of your efforts.

What I am trying to do seems straightforward.  I am trying to simultaneously
go to a secure site and also post data to the site.  When I arrive, the site
immediately responds with whether I have posted the information correctly.
(It has yet to do this!)  The data resides in a file on my PC.

There probably is a simple way to achieve this using the Indy 9.0 beta.  But
so far I have been unsuccessful.  Please refer to the Dale Francis postings
between May 7 and May 14 for background information.

If you would prefer not to schedule a meeting, and if you respond to this
message with a detailed resolution to my headache, I will happily send you
$15.

The time now is 2:28 pm EST on Monday.  I will watch for a response.

Thanks!

- Dale Francis.

Re:Earn a quick $15 to $30

Dale Francis wrote:
> Are you knowledgeable regarding the Indy 9.0 beta?

> This forum is not working out for me.  So rather than go the normal forum
> route, I propose that we schedule a time to meet and to knock out the
> problem I am having.  We could use this forum or we could use a chat room
> communicate.

If you're after a chat room to discuss something about Indy, you might like
to go to:

http://chatjet.borland.com/borland

There is usually someone there that knows about Indy.

--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)

Re:Earn a quick $15 to $30

Dave,

Are you knowledgeable about the Indy 9.0 beta?  Would you like to invest a
few minutes in resolving the problem that I am having?

- Dale F.

"Dave Nottage (TeamB)" <dav...@deletethis.smartchat.net.au> wrote in message

> Dale Francis wrote:
> > Are you knowledgeable regarding the Indy 9.0 beta?

> > This forum is not working out for me.  So rather than go the normal
forum
> > route, I propose that we schedule a time to meet and to knock out the
> > problem I am having.  We could use this forum or we could use a chat
room
> > communicate.

> If you're after a chat room to discuss something about Indy, you might
like
> to go to:

> http://chatjet.borland.com/borland

> There is usually someone there that knows about Indy.

> --
> Dave Nottage (TeamB)

Other Threads