Need help with TEditMask

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create an edit box that allows users to enter an IP
address in a similar fashion to Microsoft's TCP/IP properties in
Windows. I tried this mask ("999.999.999.999;1; ") on a MaskEdit
component but it isn't really ideal.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve it?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Veronica Tan

Re:Need help with TEditMask

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:45:12 -0800, "Tan W.L" <ron...@post1.com>
wrote:

>Windows. I tried this mask ("999.999.999.999;1; ") on a MaskEdit
>component but it isn't really ideal.

Borland's EditMask isn't too good.  I have Orpheus, TurboPower's
component library that has more powerful mask edit features.
InfoPower is a similar tool that also has more powerful edit masks,
but I haven't tried that component.

Other Threads