16 bit and 32 bit BDE with same table

Anyone know if there any issues concerning the use of both the 16 and 32 bit
BDEs accessing the same table. Since implementing this I have been getting a
lrge number of "index out of date" errors. Is there a safe way of doing
this?

TIA

Cheers

Glyn

Re:16 bit and 32 bit BDE with same table

  The problem is your cutting off your tables, before they get a chance to
save....  All you need to do is close your tables, before the form
containing the TTable is destroyed....  That'll prevent the error....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Glyn Davies wrote in message <467ce$1272.3e@NEWS>...
>Anyone know if there any issues concerning the use of both the 16 and 32
bit
>BDEs accessing the same table. Since implementing this I have been getting
>lrge number of "index out of date" errors. Is there a safe way of doing
>this?

>TIA

>Cheers

>Glyn