OnMousedown event of DBGrid in Delphi 5

Hello;
The OnMouseDown of  DBGrid  has been surfaced  in Delphi 5 but it
doesn't fire when the mouse is clicked in the client area (i.e. rows of
grid) but only in the non-client area (i.e. column headers, footer etc. ).

Does anyone has the same problem or am I alone in this. :-)
Thanks...

Re:OnMousedown event of DBGrid in Delphi 5

I too was e{*word*277}d with this feature :-), but now I'm not :-(

Mert Demir <mcde...@facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote in message

> Hello;
> The OnMouseDown of  DBGrid  has been surfaced  in Delphi 5 but it
> doesn't fire when the mouse is clicked in the client area (i.e. rows
of
> grid) but only in the non-client area (i.e. column headers, footer
etc. ).

> Does anyone has the same problem or am I alone in this. :-)
> Thanks...

Re:OnMousedown event of DBGrid in Delphi 5

Then an addendum :
Is there a way to obtain the old behaviour (i.e. OnMouseDown event when the
user
clicks on any row) ?

Thanks again..

Mert Demir wrote in message <7ug0p9$1...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello;
>The OnMouseDown of  DBGrid  has been surfaced  in Delphi 5 but it
>doesn't fire when the mouse is clicked in the client area (i.e. rows of
>grid) but only in the non-client area (i.e. column headers, footer etc. ).

>Does anyone has the same problem or am I alone in this. :-)
>Thanks...

Other Threads