EOF BOF problem with ADO

I'm using Delphi as a front end to an Access Database using ADO components.
All of a sudden (no changes made) the users started getting "Either EOF or
BOF is true or the current record has been Deleted.  Requested operation
requires a current record."

I am baffled by this problem because, as I stated above, there have been no
changes in the program and it was doing quite fine up until the users
started reporting the error.  I can't even close a form in the app now
without getting the error.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re:EOF BOF problem with ADO

"Michael Glatz" <mgl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm using Delphi as a front end to an Access Database using ADO
components.
> All of a sudden (no changes made) the users started getting "Either EOF or
> BOF is true or the current record has been Deleted.  Requested operation
> requires a current record."

Table must have primary key, and D5 Upd#1 and Ado Upd#2 must be installed.

Re:EOF BOF problem with ADO

Thank you.

"Andrew Ryazanov" <r...@land.ru> wrote in message

> "Michael Glatz" <mgl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm using Delphi as a front end to an Access Database using ADO
> components.
> > All of a sudden (no changes made) the users started getting "Either EOF
or
> > BOF is true or the current record has been Deleted.  Requested operation
> > requires a current record."
> Table must have primary key, and D5 Upd#1 and Ado Upd#2 must be installed.

Re:EOF BOF problem with ADO

>I'm using Delphi as a front end to an Access Database using ADO components.
>All of a sudden (no changes made) the users started getting "Either EOF or
>BOF is true or the current record has been Deleted.  Requested operation
>requires a current record."

If you are using Delphi 5 and have not applied ADOexpress update 2 this error
will happen when the user updates from Mdac 2.5 to a higher version.

Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads