Video capture card

I know that this has been discussed on this group but i can't read the
messages anymore(to old).
Is it possible to develop a app with Delphi for using my video capture
card/tv tuner card.
I guess it's not easy to do?
Are there any components around for this?
Can't find any on the DSP.

Thanks for any reply
Franky

Re:Video capture card

Franky Brandt <franky.bra...@planetinternet.be> wrote in message

> I know that this has been discussed on this group but i can't read the
> messages anymore(to old).
> Is it possible to develop a app with Delphi for using my video capture
> card/tv tuner card.
> I guess it's not easy to do?
> Are there any components around for this?

Try the "video" links at:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/Multimedia.htm

I have an example of Direct Video using an EPIX PIXCI card
with Delphi if anyone is interested.
__
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Video capture card

You have the answer :
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/faq/FAQ1037D.html

Franky Brandt <franky.bra...@planetinternet.be> wrote in message

> I know that this has been discussed on this group but i can't read the
> messages anymore(to old).
> Is it possible to develop a app with Delphi for using my video capture
> card/tv tuner card.
> I guess it's not easy to do?
> Are there any components around for this?
> Can't find any on the DSP.

> Thanks for any reply
> Franky

Re:Video capture card

After I wrote that TI, (and after I left Borland the first time),
I wrote another (much improved), and posted it. Do a power
search www.dejanews.com.

Joe

--
Borland Delphi and BCB TForm printing got you down? Try my
TExcellentFormPrinter!

Re:Video capture card

Joe,

www.dejanews.com is now www.deja.com, and seems to have reinvented
itself as a "portal." (There's a lot of that going around!) If they
still have facilities for searching Usenet and other newsgroups, I can't
find it. Maybe for their paying customers.

developers.href.com still works, though. Sadly, I can't find anything
later than mid-1998 on it.

IS there a working archive site for newsgroups, anyone?

Graham

"Joe C. Hecht" wrote:

> After I wrote that TI, (and after I left Borland the first time),
> I wrote another (much improved), and posted it. Do a power
> search www.dejanews.com.

> Joe

> I Ghip wrote:

> > You have the answer :
> > http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/faq/FAQ1037D.html

> > Franky Brandt <franky.bra...@planetinternet.be> wrote in message
> > > I know that this has been discussed on this group but i can't read the
> > > messages anymore(to old).
> > > Is it possible to develop a app with Delphi for using my video capture
> > > card/tv tuner card.
> > > I guess it's not easy to do?
> > > Are there any components around for this?
> > > Can't find any on the DSP.

> > > Thanks for any reply
> > > Franky

> --
> Borland Delphi and BCB TForm printing got you down? Try my
> TExcellentFormPrinter!
> Joe C. Hecht
> http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

Re:Video capture card

Look for the advanced search, barring that email me.

Graham Stratford <stratf...@kb.jcs.co.jp> wrote in message

> www.dejanews.com is now www.deja.com, and seems to have reinvented
> itself as a "portal." (There's a lot of that going around!) If they
> still have facilities for searching Usenet and other newsgroups, I can't
> find it. Maybe for their paying customers.

Start here for a Deja "Power search"
http://www.deja.com/home_ps.shtml

___
efg