Testers?

Hi,
For my A Level computer Studies program I have decided to write a simple record keeping program. Now that it is finished I require people to test it out and give me feedback on it for my cousework. This feedback will need to comment on ease of use, presentation etc. Anyone feel like helping me out? Email me and I'll send you a copy of the program for you to test, its only about 60k so won't take long to d/l. I'll also send you a copy of the graphics driver file which you will need to install (I recommend installing to c:\tp\bgi\, or you'll have to enter the location every time when you start the prog.).

Sorry! You're not going to get any documentation with it as I can't send out 20 pages of docs. to everyone who asks (remember, I'm a poor student!). I will however give you a brief intro with the email I send you.

Cheers,
-Barry
barry.mer...@btinternet.com