D4 TChart Zoom Behavior

I am using two TCharts, one with a pie series and one with a horz bar
series.
The code which scroll and zooms the hbar either causes a floating point
exception or does nothing with the pie.  Additionally, the mouse control
zoom and pan does nothing in the pie.
Is it just me or have I missed something?

--
|===============================|
To reply to me, please remove ns_

Re:D4 TChart Zoom Behavior

Hi Dino
You cannot zoom or scroll a Pie using the mouse.
In TeeChart Pro 4 you now have Zoom, Rotation, Elevation
and scroll for the entire Chart area (not the series points).

Download the free upgrade from our web site.
Includes a toolbar that allows rotating and exploding a pie
using the left mouse button.

Properties:

Chart1.View3DOptions.Zoom ( Perspective, Elevation ).
Series1.RotationAngle
Series1.ExplodedSlice[ n ] := 20; { % }

Regards
David Berneda
www.teemach.com

Dino Russo escribi en mensaje <361A637D.4B132...@sumter.net>...

>I am using two TCharts, one with a pie series and one with a horz bar
>series.
>The code which scroll and zooms the hbar either causes a floating point
>exception or does nothing with the pie.  Additionally, the mouse control
>zoom and pan does nothing in the pie.
>Is it just me or have I missed something?

>--
>|===============================|
>To reply to me, please remove ns_
>from address.  Thank You.

Re:D4 TChart Zoom Behavior

Free upgrade to Delphi4 version or Pro?
I am holding off on Pro because my project demands the Decision components

--
To reply to me, please remove ns_
from address.  Thank You.

Other Threads