Ole automation servers in NT Services.

Hi guys,
All my Automation objects work perfectly under normal circumstances - I've
tended to install the server in the Startup group so that it runs itself and
therefore, it's reference count never reaches zero. (for reasons that are
far too long to explain)

Anyway, I thought it would be neat to launch it from an NT service app that
I was writing for the purpose.

This works fine until another (normally launched) app uses the server.
Instead of using the SAME autoobject (like you would expect), it launches a
new version of it... obviously with it's own ref count and everything. If
further apps connect to it, they all use the new version.

Anyone know why? and more specifically, how can I make them all use the
first (and preferably only) server!

Cheerz in advance!
Mike
mknel...@netcomuk.co.uk