How to request the language of Excel VBA?

I'm using Delphi 2.0 to write in Excel, using OLE.

But if the Version of Excel is not an english one, i can't use the english
functions and methods anymore. It must be done in the local language of
Excel.

Can someone tell me how to check for language and where to find other
language vba functions and methods. (i got the english and the dutch one
already!).

Thanks,

Rick Mulder

Re:How to request the language of Excel VBA?

Hello,

If you use early-binding (vtable) or dispinterface binding instead of
late-binding (using variants), you should be able to avoid the necessity of
having to check/program with different languages and method names.

have fun
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.

Rick Mulder wrote in message <74qsg8$fi...@forums.borland.com>...
>I'm using Delphi 2.0 to write in Excel, using OLE.

>But if the Version of Excel is not an english one, i can't use the english
>functions and methods anymore. It must be done in the local language of
>Excel.

>Can someone tell me how to check for language and where to find other
>language vba functions and methods. (i got the english and the dutch one
>already!).

>Thanks,

>Rick Mulder

Other Threads