Board index » delphi » Automating MSN Messenger?

Automating MSN Messenger?

Hello:

Does anyone know how to grab the MSN Messenger Type Library?

Are the COM interfaces for MSN Messenger available?

Thanks.

Dennis Landi

 

Re:Automating MSN Messenger?


For those of you who might want this in the future:

I found the type lib with DcomCnfg.  I then was able to find it with Bing Ly's event sink
generator and promptly generated a totally useable eventsink component and typelib pascal
unit.

Quote
Dennis Landi wrote:
> Hello:

> Does anyone know how to grab the MSN Messenger Type Library?

> Are the COM interfaces for MSN Messenger available?

> Thanks.

> Dennis Landi

Re:Automating MSN Messenger?


Dennis,

What and where is Bing Ly's event sink generator?
How about shareing your component with the JEDI community?

/Peter

Quote
Dennis Landi <all...@flashcom.net> wrote in message

news:37E9AC64.B0F0DCB8@flashcom.net...
Quote
> For those of you who might want this in the future:

> I found the type lib with DcomCnfg.  I then was able to find it with Bing
Ly's event sink
> generator and promptly generated a totally useable eventsink component and
typelib pascal
> unit.

> Dennis Landi wrote:

> > Hello:

> > Does anyone know how to grab the MSN Messenger Type Library?

> > Are the COM interfaces for MSN Messenger available?

> > Thanks.

> > Dennis Landi

Re:Automating MSN Messenger?


[sigh]

http://www.castle.net/~bly/com

Quote
Peter Lagerhem <pe...@trio.com> wrote in message

news:7sg6qg$69p17@forums.borland.com...
Quote
> Dennis,

> What and where is Bing Ly's event sink generator?
> How about shareing your component with the JEDI community?

> /Peter

> Dennis Landi <all...@flashcom.net> wrote in message
> news:37E9AC64.B0F0DCB8@flashcom.net...
> > For those of you who might want this in the future:

> > I found the type lib with DcomCnfg.  I then was able to find it with
Bing
> Ly's event sink
> > generator and promptly generated a totally useable eventsink component
and
> typelib pascal
> > unit.

> > Dennis Landi wrote:

> > > Hello:

> > > Does anyone know how to grab the MSN Messenger Type Library?

> > > Are the COM interfaces for MSN Messenger available?

> > > Thanks.

> > > Dennis Landi

Re:Automating MSN Messenger?


Dennis,

Thanks for the pointer. Message received.
Anyway, you led me to the solution; you should have credits for that.

/Peter

Quote
Dennis Landi <dla...@livetechnology.com> wrote in message

news:7sp74f$mrh4@forums.borland.com...
Quote
> [sigh]

> http://www.castle.net/~bly/com

> Peter Lagerhem <pe...@trio.com> wrote in message
> news:7sg6qg$69p17@forums.borland.com...
> > Dennis,

> > What and where is Bing Ly's event sink generator?
> > How about shareing your component with the JEDI community?

> > /Peter

> > Dennis Landi <all...@flashcom.net> wrote in message
> > news:37E9AC64.B0F0DCB8@flashcom.net...
> > > For those of you who might want this in the future:

> > > I found the type lib with DcomCnfg.  I then was able to find it with
> Bing
> > Ly's event sink
> > > generator and promptly generated a totally useable eventsink component
> and
> > typelib pascal
> > > unit.

> > > Dennis Landi wrote:

> > > > Hello:

> > > > Does anyone know how to grab the MSN Messenger Type Library?

> > > > Are the COM interfaces for MSN Messenger available?

> > > > Thanks.

> > > > Dennis Landi

Other Threads