HPGL, HPGL/2 Library

Hello,

Does anybody know about an HPGL, HPGL/2 library or component ?
I need to preview to screen an HPGL file.

Thanks
Best regards

Frdric SCHENCKEL

Re:HPGL, HPGL/2 Library

There is at least one to download from Delphi Superpage

http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/www/mirror/delphi/

under Delphi5, Graphical Controls named "hpgl2.zip"

Haven't tried it

Regards
Torbj?rn

"Frdric SCHENCKEL" <fschenc...@evc.net> skrev i meddelandet

> Hello,

> Does anybody know about an HPGL, HPGL/2 library or component ?
> I need to preview to screen an HPGL file.

Re:HPGL, HPGL/2 Library

Thanks a lot.

I will give it a try.

Best regards
Frdric SCHENCKEL

"Torbj?rn Djuvfeldt" <torbjorn.djuvfe...@lm.se> a crit dans le message
news: 3aa77ac2_2@dnews...

> There is at least one to download from Delphi Superpage

> http://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/www/mirror/delphi/

> under Delphi5, Graphical Controls named "hpgl2.zip"

> Haven't tried it

> Regards
> Torbj?rn

> "Frdric SCHENCKEL" <fschenc...@evc.net> skrev i meddelandet
> > Hello,

> > Does anybody know about an HPGL, HPGL/2 library or component ?
> > I need to preview to screen an HPGL file.

Other Threads