Need help from someone CLEVER, Please!

I wish to create an e-mail message (with an attached text file)
directly within my Delphi 3 application and send the message
to my Outlook Express or Outlook '98 outbox so that it can
be sent from there when the user dials in.

Does anyone know how to do this. Your help will be GREATLY
appreciated. Please respond to my e-mail address:

  vpl...@icon.co.za

Thanking you in advance
Steve

Re:Need help from someone CLEVER, Please!

Try using MAPI.  There are basically two implementation of MAPI, the one you
want is 'Simple MAPI'  It contains a half dozen or so calls that make it
extremely easy to to 90% of all email functions.
N.Smit wrote in message <70d0hj$lr...@news.telekabel.nl>...
>There are components on :- http://www.vss.co.nz/
>v...@vss.co.nz (for general enquires) Visual Software Solutions

>Which do just this and more. I have no affiliation with Visual Software
>Solutions.

>N.Smit
>coax...@telekabel.nl

>"A good programmer is someone who looks both ways before
> crossing a one-way street."

>I wish to create an e-mail message (with an attached text file)
>directly within my Delphi 3 application and send the message
>to my Outlook Express or Outlook '98 outbox so that it can
>be sent from there when the user dials in.

>Does anyone know how to do this. Your help will be GREATLY
>appreciated. Please respond to my e-mail address:

>  vpl...@icon.co.za

>Thanking you in advance
>Steve

Other Threads