QR and Access 97

Hi:

I have a form with a TQuery, with a sql sentence very simple:
'select name,tel from customer'

I have a quick report with a simple band of detail type, with two QRDBText
wich represent 'name' and 'tel'.

I open the query at designtime, but when i try to preview
the report an Access violation appear.

Can anybody help me?

Re:QR and Access 97

>I open the query at designtime, but when i try to preview
>the report an Access violation appear.

Check to see that the query is open.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:QR and Access 97

Hi
I had this same problem last year. Please see below the post which helped
me.

    Fernando Leme
--------------------------
first of all: Quickreport & DAO 3.50 work fine!
What is happening:
QR uses multithreading, which is not supported by DAO 3.50.
That's what causes the crash!
The workaround:
You must apply Delphi Update Pack 2.0 (Download Inprise),
that's the Base to update to Quickreport 3.05.
(Download http://www.qusoft.com). Now You can work with
Quick Report, but avoid using the "Preview" item on the
QR-Popup-Menu: Instead use "Report Options" (the item above - I'm not
sure of its english name) and select the "Preview Button" there!

Other Threads