DCOM using transaction with MTS and Oracle

Hi All,
    I'm having trouble using a transaction with Delphi 4 DCOM, MTS and
Oracle.  A central component starts a new transaction (REQUIRES A NEW
TRASACTION) call other component that make updates in oracle (REQUIRES A
TRASACTION) and when he call the second component that works similar to
the other, the component freeze and the central component return an
error
               Ora-02049 - Time out: Distributed Transction waiting for
Lock

    Does anyone know if  I'm forgeting some configuration in oracle, mts
or BDE ?

The INIT VENDOR is MTXOCI.DLL

I've alread run the oracle script Xaview.SQL.