SQL Error: Error mapping failed with ODBC Driver.

Hi,
I use the dbxoodbc.dll driver. I obtain this error, it appears when i
activate the TSQLClientDataSet object. If i write twice the sql sentence in
the 'connection text' propierty it activates ok. ex: ' select * from
customer select * from customer'. But when i execute the applyupdates the
aplication crash.

Thank you

Toni Iribarren

Re:SQL Error: Error mapping failed with ODBC Driver.

Why are you writing the statement twice? Does it work
OK if you write the SQL statement just once?

Also, you need to tell us which database you are using,
and which version.

Edward Benson.

"Toni Iribarren ( EgaraSet, S.L.)" <t...@egaraset.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
> I use the dbxoodbc.dll driver. I obtain this error, it appears when i
> activate the TSQLClientDataSet object. If i write twice the sql sentence
in
> the 'connection text' propierty it activates ok. ex: ' select * from
> customer select * from customer'. But when i execute the applyupdates the
> aplication crash.

> Thank you

> Toni Iribarren

Other Threads