Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

Hi there,
i urgently need a viewer to Pcx, Gif, Bmp, or Jpg for Tp!
Please please please!
if someone can send me...!

i have graph.tpu

bye bye

Or Moses

E-mail: Mob...@netvision.net.il

Re:Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

Or Moses <mob...@netvision.net.il> ???? a ?t
<NEWTNews.853547065.20288.mob...@dialup.netvision.net.il>...

> Hi there,
> i urgently need a viewer to Pcx, Gif, Bmp, or Jpg for Tp!
> Please please please!
> if someone can send me...!

> i have graph.tpu

> bye bye

> Or Moses

> E-mail: Mob...@netvision.net.il

Maybe this german shareware viewer can help you (archived by WinZip 6.2)
begin 600 pv.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
I```````@`/^!.@```'!V+F5X95!+!08``````@`"`&@```";_P``````
`
end

Re:Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

Or Moses wrote:

> Hi there,
> i urgently need a viewer to Pcx, Gif, Bmp, or Jpg for Tp!
> Please please please!
> if someone can send me...!

> i have graph.tpu

> bye bye

> Or Moses

> E-mail: Mob...@netvision.net.il

On my web page there are links to graphic pages that can help you.
Also, I have a pcx viewer for BGI (graph.tpu) and mode 13h.  I will put
it under the source code section of my page.
http://www.cris.com/~rhinoh/tp.htm

--
R. Hannay
Ri...@Cris.com

Re:Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

In article <01bc049a$4409d120$6a4b73c0@idlisr> of Fri, 17 Jan 1997
17:19:01 in comp.lang.pascal.borland, Boris Mekler

<idl...@main.aquanet.co.il> wrote:
>Maybe this german shareware viewer can help you (archived by WinZip 6.2)
>begin 600 pv.zip
>M4$L#!!0``@`(`$IQDA\*'YO/%@```"8````&````<'8N<VQD,S P--'S"G#G

Meshuggah!  (sp?)

--