Indy 9.0.3B installation problem

I want to move from indy 8 to indy 9, but I
encountered the following problem :
After the installation , what ever Indy component I try to
use raises Exception 'property does not exist'
    (for  idTCPClient it was "ReadTimeOut" for example)
I've managed to solve this by removing Indy and
reinstalling. but now , on another computer (With NT 4 for whatever it's got
to do it) , the problem persists even after
removing indy, deleting all files, restarting and whatever u want.
Any idea ?

Re:Indy 9.0.3B installation problem

Open the forms that the coponents are on, remove the components and then put
them back. If properties are missing after that, you may be using properties
that were taken out of Indy.

--
Will

"Indy" <A...@db2b.cc> wrote in message news:3cc95594_2@dnews...
> I want to move from indy 8 to indy 9, but I
> encountered the following problem :
> After the installation , what ever Indy component I try to
> use raises Exception 'property does not exist'
>     (for  idTCPClient it was "ReadTimeOut" for example)
> I've managed to solve this by removing Indy and
> reinstalling. but now , on another computer (With NT 4 for whatever it's
got
> to do it) , the problem persists even after
> removing indy, deleting all files, restarting and whatever u want.
> Any idea ?

Other Threads